11 April 2011

The miracle of chalk paint

If you haven't heard of chalk paint yet then crawl out from under that rock and listen up!  It's some amazing stuff!  We're talking hand rubbed finish, no primer, paint right onto your glossy finishes amazing! 

The infamous Miss Mustard Seed let the cat out of the bag on this product just a short time ago and it's spreading like wildfire.  I think I'm getting HOT just talking about it!

So I just came running back over here to tell you about a give away for some over at Perfectly Imperfect.

I'm getting in as many entries to try this stuff as I can and so should you!  Come on now, get going... don't make me drag you.

~Sommer


9 comments:

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

You don't have to tell me about the awesomeness of chalkboard paint. I'm currently waiting for my latest chalkboard paint project to dry.

Sommer said...

Yes chalkboard paint it very neat also but so there is no confusion... The give away is for Chalk Paint, not chalk board paint. Two different things but both totally awesome products! Thanks for stopping by to check it out!

Jodi said...

The first time I heard about chalk paint was from MMS, I love how it looks, I may have to see if I can find something around here to paint!!!

Jodi

Unknown said...

I am going to buy the chalk paint. It is a Must Have item! So far, everyone who has tried it love it!
Wanda

Katie said...

Would this kind of paint be good for a dining room set? I would love to skip the sanding and stripping process!!

Sommer said...

Katie I haven't tried it yet but if I don't win some I'm going to order it this weekend. And I have an antique buffet I plan to use it on. It doesn't need to be stripped but does have a glossy poly coat on it and lot's of detail so I don't care to try and sand it down. I will deffinitely post a review once I have tried it!

♥ Miss Tea said...

I want to try it!! i've been eyeing for chalk paint too since i saw people use it in a frame to write menu etc and thought i got lots of frames here and that's a great idea! so i'll be sure to try this once i get the chalk paint!

btw, you've won an award at my blog, but dont worry if you dont want to take it, no pressure and it's nothing much anyways hehehe coz i dont like to burden people. :)

x Susan

alison said...

Sommer,

Thanks for stopping by my blog--I'll have to catch the next VIP party. :)

Unknown said...

I am dying to try that stuff! It looks awesome!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails