22 April 2011

VIP Party #12

Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...


Rule # 1... There are no rules!


I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...


1. If you want to follow the blog, I wont stop you. This also makes it easier for you to find the party next week!


2. If you want to link back, you know what to do.


3. Party Like A Rock Star!


*!*!*!*! Last Weeks Highlights *!*!*!*!*

 

First on the list this week get’s a special shout out.  If I had some sort of special award I would give it to her.  So since I don’t I’m calling this the VIP Party’s *!*!*!BLOG OF THE WEEK!*!*!*.  I was like a kid in a candy shop when I found myself looking around Sew Many Ways.  In fact I’m pretty sure Mr Garden was about to call in search and rescue when he’d discovered I’d been missing for several hours. 

Craft Room

 

I also came across this Mora Clock face lift at Crisp Interiors .  Ahhhh Swooon!  If I could only express my undying love for these clocks.  It’s kind of like how Bella feels about Edward.  Only different.

Mora Clock

 

I also discovered this little gem of a blog called Peppermint Plum.  She made this adorable garland that I plan recreate for my daughters fifth birthday in June.  She has so many amazing tutorials you must check her out!

Pinwheel banner

 

If I haven’t mentioned Vivienne over at the V-spot, shame on me!  Because every week I am stalking her blog for new and original ideas and she never let’s me down.  This Wine Cork Art caught my eye this week.  I have ONE space left in my kitchen that needs to be filled with something on the wall.  I have tossed around a million different ideas of the perfect piece of art and this piece is definitely in the running!

Wine Cork Art

 

Last one up this week is this breath taking repurpose from 4 The Love Of Wood.  This just goes to show you truly can make ANYTHING beautiful again. 

French shelf

15 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Hey Sommer! Thanks for the kind words and for featuring my cork artwork! (And also, for hosting the party!) Have a wonderful Easter weekend.
:)

{Peppermint Plum} said...

Thanks for featuring my Pinwheel Garland! I, too, got stuck looking around that fabulous craft room. Such a dream space! :)

-Annie @ {PP}

Crisp Interiors said...

Thank you SO much for featuring the Mora Clock!
I'm SO honored :)
Linked up again to your fabulous party.
For some reason I can't get your button to work on my link this week, but I'll keep trying!
Thanks again!
-Emily
Crisp Interiors

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Got to tell you-love it that there are no "rules" to your link party. Some people have entire paragraphs fo rules and tha just doesn't seem like a party to me :). Thanks for hosting.

driftwoodesign said...

Sommer, Thank you for featuring my french shelf. If it's made of solid wood especially cedar as that dresser was it is always beautiful, I just like to show it. Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

KateMStarr@yahoo.com said...

Thanks for hosting Sommer! So happy to find your blog and party!

Have a blessed Easter weekend!

Ladybird Ln said...

What a great party, and super fun blog! You have a great eye for design! Thanks for the invite! I am your newest follower and would be thrilled if you followed back.

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Shaundra said...

Im all linked up! Thanks so much for inviting me! :)

Tanya said...

Thank you for inviting me to link up =) Have a Happy Easter!

Taylor-Ann said...

Thanks for the invite. I just posted my Easter decor and bunny cards. Hope you have a great weekend.

Sharon said...

thank you for the invite! I love link parties! :)

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Lovely features this week! Just linked up, thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! I linked up my barnyard bash. Great blog!

kim c said...

Thanks for the invite.
Following now. Have a beautiful Easter.

Good Time Charlie said...

I want to move into that sewing room and I want V to visit me so I can laugh my head off with her. Thank you for sharing such good stuff!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails