10 June 2011

VIP Party #18

Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...

Rule # 1... There are no rules!

I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...

1. If you want to follow the blog, I wont stop you. This also makes it easier for you to find the party next week!
2. If you want to link back, you know what to do.
3. Party Like A Rock Star!

*!*!*! Last Party’s Highlights !*!*!*

These darling milk bottles made my heart go pitter patter.  I just love them and can think of all kinds of cute sayings I could put all over them.  What a great gift these would make!  Go check out the super simple tutorial at Redefining C.

LIVE_laugh_LOVE_milk_bottles_005

Next up I thought these table lamps were super creative by Moms Life Events.  These would be great on an end table or even night stands for softer mood.

Sprockets Table Lamps

Last but not least this week.  I have a fascination with these cake pops. Probably because the one and only time I tried to make some I failed miserably.  They were crumbling off the sticks, sliding into the melted coating.  It was a disaster.  But these ones at Confessions of Craft O Holic turned out delightful!  I could eat the whole batch!

Red velvet cupcake pops

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always want to participate but I never have anything to share. I hope an organized closet counts :)

Brandi said...

Thanks for the invitation and for hosting!

Tammy said...

Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thank for inviting me to your party-I feel so special!! I'm excited to link up again in the future and thanks for hosting!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I would be honored to join your party and happy to be a new follower. I am off to meet some party guests!

Thank you
Carol

Lisa Davis said...

Thanks for the compliment and I absolutely would love to link up my Ruffled Lamp Shade! :)

Carri K said...

YAY! Thanks so much for featuring my DIY milk bottles! I super appreciate the nod!
=)

Ches said...

Thanks so much for hosting and inviting me to participate in your link party!

www.timetobeefocused.blogspot.com

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

Thanks for inviting me over...what a FUN site! New follower ;) Sorry...my Pinwheel Cake Pop link showed up twice and I can't figure out how to remove the duplicate!

Liz Marie said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on my beadboard backsplash. I linked up :) I did find painting it really hard.. at first I was really picky about the texture, but After having it a few days I didn't care about the smoothness. I even used a cabinet paint roller and it still wasn't that smooth. I hope you love your beadboard! xx Liz

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails