04 August 2011

Fabulous Family Planner

This is my favorite time of year!  The kids went back to school yesterday!  My youngest starts kindergarten this morning.  She had her orientation Monday.  My last little bird to leave the nest.  Am I sad?  Heeeeeeellll no!  She’s cute don’t get me wrong but I’ve been waiting ten long years for this bit of freedom! I douched the house and got everything in order.  And I got all the paperwork showing the kids schedules for the year. 

IMG_7301C

IMG_7316

IMG_7304C

I’m a wee bit anal about schedules and being organized.  I’m like Type A’s sister and I don’t just say that because Tammy is my best friend.  I’m seriously like one rung below her on the crazy ladder.  So what would that make me… Type B??

So with three kids in school I got two of the three conference times wrong, not just the time but the entirely wrong day!  I was a little nervous we were off to a bad start this school year and I started to have a baby heart attack about making sure I stayed on schedule and got organized. 

So the good little googler I am I found this amazing site!  Cozi is a free online family organizer.  I am not being paid to write for Cozi.  I simply stumbled upon it this afternoon and started using and then downloaded the app for my android and I’m so totally in love with it that I had to share it.

features_calendar

You can make appointments, shopping lists, coordinate work and family schedules and more.  Each member of the family gets their own color coding.  You can view your calendar by the day, week or month.  You can set reminders for entries to be emailed to you.  You can set repeating events. 

I love that I can pull up the current week and print it off and stick it on the fridge!  It’s so convenient and oober organized.  Best of all it’s FREE!  So if you’re feeling frazzled as you get back in to the groove this season I recommend it highly!

~Sommer

You can find me linking up at these great blogs parties... Here is where I'll be this week...









Mondays:
Sew Can Do
Diy HSHP
Skip To My Lou
The House In The Roses
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
DIY Show Off Project Parade
C.R.A.F.T.
Making The World Cuter
Keeping It Simple
Mad In Crafts
It's So Very Cheri
 Homemaker On A Dime
 Sew Many Ways
 
Tuesdays:
Not Just A Housewife
House of Grace
All Things Related
Tip Junkie
Hope Studios
Topsy Turvy
Creative Itch
Craft Edition
Giggles Glitz and Glam
 
Wednesdays:
My Backyard Eden
Blue Cricket Design
Ginger Snap Crafts
 Domestically Speaking
Tea Rose Home
Someday Crafts
Sew Much Ado
Primitive And Proper
Seven Thirty Three
Type A
Lil Luna
We Are That Family
Elements And Interiors
Handy Man Crafty Woman

Thursdays:
Shabby Chic Cottage
Somewhat Simple
Yesterday On Tuesday
House Of Hepworths
Beyond The Picket Fence
Beneath My Heart
Fireflies And Jellybeans
Tales From Bloggeritaville
The Brambleberry Cottage
Common Ground
 Rhinestone Beagle
It's A Keeper
 
Fridays:
Shanty 2 Chic
Miss Mustard Seed
Shabby Nest
Remodelaholic
Romantic Home
Finding Fabulous
Vintage Revivals
Just A Girl
Tidy Mom
Fingerprints On The Fridge
Chic On A Shoestring
A Little Knick Knack
The Girl Creative
 
Saturdays:
Funky Junk Interiors
Perfectly Imperfect
Tatertots And Jello
Crafy Envy
Be Different Act Normal
Along For The Ride
A Vision To Remember
 Kims Kandy Kreations
 

2 comments:

Tammy @ Type A said...

ha! Type B!! if the B stands for Beyonce...lol

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Sommer, thanks for the link to the organizer. I need it to keep my sanity.

That first picture touched my core. I remembered the first time my eldest went to school, and also when my second attended her first day in pre-school. Why do they grow up so fast?

Before I forget, when you get the chance, every Tuesday at 5 pm is my Market YOur Biz and giveaways so feel free to link up your etsy :)

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails