18 August 2011

VIP Party # 24

Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Thanks to everyone who participated last week and continue to grace us with your projects. The party is only as successful as it’s partiers!

Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...

Rule # 1... There are no rules!

I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...

1. If you want to follow the blog, I wont stop you. This also makes it easier for you to find the party next week!
2. If you want to link back, you know what to do.
3. Party Like A Rock Star!

*!*!Last Parties Highlights!*!*

I’m feeling partial to the lemonade stands this week since we just had ours set up last weekend.  This one from Dixie Delights turned out so so so cute!  Love the green and yellow combo and all the super yummy treats!

Lemonade stand

 

 

How about this dainty little drawer?  Who knew such a little piece could make such a big statement?  I just love randomly placed pieces of odd furniture parts. 

sewing drawer

15 comments:

Maggie Massey said...

yay! Thanks so so much for hosting, Sommer! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting... have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

thank you very much for the sweet comment and invite!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm always excited to find a new blog and new linky party!

Spray Paint Queen said...

Thanks for sharing your linky party. I just linked up and added it to my list! Have a great week!

Pudel-design said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment and thank you for the invite;)
Lovely greetings...

http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

claudia b said...

Thank you do much for the invite and for hosting!!! I'm your new follower :D

Pudel-design said...

PS: I`m your latest follower;))

Unknown said...

Hi Sommer...thanks for visit me and leaving such a lovely comment...I've excepted your invite and linked my IKEA Expedit to your linky party...I'm also a new follower :)

Have a Super weekend!!

jessa said...

Thank you for inviting me to your party! There are a lot of great, creative ideas here!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the invite and the party hosting...not to mention the awesome comment!

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Sommer!!

cheryl @ nefotlak. said...

hi Sommer!
thanks so much for dropping by and leaving lovely words at mine!
and thanks also for the invite - LOVE finding new blogs and link parties!!!
hope you have a great weekend.
cheryl xox.

Tres Chere said...

Thank you for the invite! First time linking up and new followers! Hope you have a great weekend!

angie said...

thanks for stopping by and inviting me to link up! have a great weekend!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails