05 October 2011

Calling Guest Bloggers

Hello my lovelies!  It’s been a little while since I’ve just sat down and thumbed through link parties or gone blog hopping.  I’ve been kind of the post and run blogger for a while now.  Last night I had some free time to run around blogland and oh my there are so many new and exciting blogs popping up all over! 

So it got me thinking.  If you are a new blogger (or an old blogger) and would like to guest post here on my blog, I will be setting up guest posts to post every Tuesday.

Since there are so many wonderful tutorials and projects this time of year I would really love an introduction and a tutorial or “how to” on a fall or Christmas type project.  If you have another great tutorial that is not related to the season, say about a building technique or new paint technique that you want to share I’m totally open to that too!

If you think this is something you would be interested in participating in please email me so I can get you set up!  I will also be looking for blogs to participate in the second annual Twelve Blogs of Christmas so be on the look out for that post and show me what you got!

 

~Sommer

0 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails