27 October 2011

VIP Party 34

Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Thanks to everyone who participated last week and continue to grace us with your projects. The party is only as successful as it’s partiers!

Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...

Rule # 1... There are no rules!

I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...

1. If you want to follow the blog, I wont stop you. This also makes it easier for you to find the party next week!
2. If you want to link back, you know what to do.
3. Party Like A Rock Star!

*!*!Last Parties Highlights!*!*

I’ve seen this adorable pic at several parties last week and just had to highlight it.  What an AWESOME Cinderella dress! 

Cinderella dress

All I can say about this one is NEAT NEAT NEAT!!  Oh and… Why didn’t I think of that?!

Suitcase_Shelf

I’m great at art.  But not food art.  These always amaze me.  Too cute to eat!

scardy cat pops

13 comments:

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my scaredy cats, and for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks fore the invite! :)

Jacqueline said...

So glad you let me know! I posted several and am now following too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! I'm linked up and following!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks for the invite, and thanks for hosting :)

Martha said...

Thanks for the visit, invitation and hosting! I enjoyed looking around here! Have a lovely afternoon!

Christine@ Projects Around the House said...

Thanks for inviting me!

Christine @ Projects Around the House

PaperVine said...

Thanks for the invite - linked up a couple of last minute Halloween Ideas
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com

Myfriendscallmesuzy said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment over at my blog. Thanks for the invite. Sorry so late but just linked up. Love the name of this party. :)

Lorie said...

Thanks for the invite to link up! I'm a new follower!

Creative Classroom Paperie said...

Sommer thanks so much for visiting my blog and the tips, as you know I am new to blogging so any help I can get will be valued! In fact I can't figure out how to comment back to you on my page! I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually though! I love your site, thanks for the opportunity to link up to your site!

Lynda said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Floating Suitcase Shelf. I am excited and honored to be featured among such talent. Thank you.

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails