28 December 2010

Christmas Wrap Up

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Ours went pretty much according to plan. 
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me….One killer cold!  I woke up Christmas Eve in misery.  The last of the family members to get this horrid virus that put my youngest in the hospital with pneumonia last month. 
So I put on my big girl shoes (aka, over the counter drugs) and pressed on through the festivities.  There was lot’s of joy and squealing and whining and laughter.  I lost my voice.
One the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me…. Laryngitis!   I reunited with my estranged father after two years.  My grandmother lives with him and we had a falling out a couple years back.  I went to take her a gift since I ran out of time to mail it.  There were lots of tears, yelling, screaming, hugs and I left with a splitting headache and less of a voice than I had to start with. 
On the third day of Christmas I couldn’t take it anymore!  I had to beat this mess and chaos into submission, cold and misery or not!  I tore down all the Christmas glory and organized it into fewer boxes than what I started with.  Dang I’m good!
IMG_5723  
On the fourth day of Christmas I shared it all with my friends in blog land =)
The Boy
IMG_5655
The Girl 
IMG_5657
My baby 
IMG_5699
The Aftermath 
IMG_5677
Princess Fingernails 
IMG_5695 A Little Too Much Body Glitter
IMG_5707
The Handsome Mr. Garden and the boys invention kit
IMG_5709
On a side note…. I asked for a projector this year…. Please take notice there is no picture of me with a projector =(  Mr. garden threw my empty stocking at me Christmas morning and reminded me that I had been “A Bad Girl This Year” and promised to properly punish me later!
Oh well… maybe when we have little extra money.  It is about the kids after all.
I’ll be posting some pics tomorrow showing you how I incorporated some of my Christmas decor into my winter everyday theme.

0 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails