25 January 2011

Something New

I warned you... there isn't much going on here due to the pending move.  I can't even find it in me to clean this place up now that I know I wont be here much longer.  What's the point really?  I'm lossing my creativeness but yet looking forward to getting moved so I can find it again.

My bestie came and rescued me from my clutter and boredom last week and took me shopping =)  See why I call her bestie?  And though I vowed not to bring home anything new before the move... I am a woman after all.

Look what she bought me =)  Of course I will reimburse her but I was trying to be good by leaving my wallet at home lol.


Beautiful creamy porcelaine canister with metal labeled plaques.  Oooh I adore them.  You won't believe me when I tell you these were only $20 for 4 of them!




They even had this awesome matching utensil holder.



That's all I got today.  Unless you want pictures of me packing boxes =)

~Sommer

1 comments:

Tammy @ Type A said...

i love them, they look awesome!!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails