26 January 2011

A Simple I Love You

Remember when you were young and you’d send love notes to the ones you had crushes on?  They used to read something like… “I like you.  Do you like me?  Check YES or NO”.  Ahh the simplicity of love.  Now days I realize that work, children and other life stresses and take the simplicity right out of it. 

I started dabbling in digital scrapbooking a while back.  Making my own papers, embellishments and other notions. I decided it had been a long time since I have given a love note.  Sure hallmark is great but it’s not from the heart.

This post is of little words, little pictures and big meanings.  All from my heart.  To the many I love so deeply and passionately regardless of any imperfections and life stresses.

Sommer___Robb_kiss_copy

 

3 comments:

Tammy @ Type A said...

love this, you should print and frame it.

Sommer said...

I did! Guess I forgot to mention that part lol.

g.suzie said...

I think this is way better than a Hallmark but then 'just sayin'!
Really great idea you did an awesome job!
Sue

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails