28 January 2011

VIP Party #2

Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...


Rule # 1... There are no rules!

I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...

1. Please join the blog. This way I can find you more easily if I choose to feature your project!

2. Please leave a link back to the party so others can join the fun!

3. Party Like A Rock Star!


!*!*!*Last Weeks Highlights*!*!*!

I adored this cabinet Sharon at Home made from a bookshelf and old door!  Very clever!


Also couldn't resist this french childs chair from Lilyfield Life.


And lastly I adore burlap and Mossy Rock Interiors took the cake with her jute rope lamp shade! That is a kind of patience I hope to one day aquire lol.



14 comments:

Fiona, Lilyfield Life said...

Thanks so much Sommer for highlighting my chair!

Unknown said...

Good morning! Thanks again for featuring the lamp. I hope it inspires someone out there :) I'm linking up again this week...this time a mirror re-do. Happy Friday! xo leanne.

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting today!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thanks for the invite and I am following you. Hope you will do the same.

Leigh Ann said...

Thanks for hosting. Thank you also for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment on my desk!
Blessings~

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank You for the invite, I have linked my chandelier. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! Last weeks projects were wonderful!

Carol

Nicole@thiscreativeadventure said...

Hi! Thanks for your visiting and your kind comment on my bench! I have linked up and am now following you now.

Heather said...

Thank you for the invitation to your party! I posted my Bienvenue sign. Can't wait to explore your blog further!

Sharon@Sharon at Home said...

Sommer ... Thanks for highlighting my bookcase. I loved making it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite to the link party! I love your blog, you have great taste & ideas.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite. I admire your dedication to your diet, not something I could accomplish! Cute blog!

Krista

Katherine said...

Love your blog! I linked up my breadbox!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to your link party! I love the chair that you reupholstered--that may just inspire me to take on a project like that in the future!

Restore and Renew said...

Thanks for the invite, I am a new follower

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails