13 May 2011

VIP Party #14

First order of business.  I’m so sorry I totally spaced the party last week.  I could make a million excuses but let’s just say I’ve been in a funk and I just plain forgot.  Thank you to all of you who attend each week and fill me full of inspiration and ideas.  If I do not get my weekly thank you email out it’s not because I’m ungrateful.  Bear with, I’m just having some growing pains with the blog and my Etsy business and I’m working on getting a better schedule built.


Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...


Rule # 1... There are no rules!

I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...

1. If you want to follow the blog, I wont stop you. This also makes it easier for you to find the party next week!
2. If you want to link back, you know what to do.
3. Party Like A Rock Star!


*!*!*! Last Party’s Highlights !*!*!*


This darling jute calendar caught my eye over at Peas and Crayons. Love the texture with the glass.  It all came together so nicely.

Jute Calendar

My new buddy Kim over at Too Much Time On My Hands finished this AMAZING bedroom.  I only hope my sons room will come close this kind of cool.


Fly Room

This book lamp at Chameleon Girls is so cool!  I love every unique lamp on the planet.  Add this one to the list!

Book Lamp

5 comments:

sewhappiness said...

Finally blogger is up!!! Let's get this party going:)
Thank you for hosting again this week!!
xo
Eleni

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

No worries! Hope it all smooths out for you soon!

Full Circle Creations said...

Thanks for hosting!

Holly

Carri K said...

Yay! So glad blogger is up and running. Thanks for hosting this link party. =)

Tasha Anderson said...

Beautiful Blog! I added a few goodies to the VIP party and included you on my page "WHere All of The Cool Girls Party"! Thanks for hosting:)

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails