28 July 2011

All You Need Is Faith, Trust and…

In celebration of my youngest turning five years old we had a Tinker bell party for little bear at the beginning of the month.  It was so fun and turned out just perfect. 

While getting ready that morning she wanted to look like Tinker Bell which was no easy feat considering her hair is so short.  She also requested she wear a Tinker Bell dress which was perfect considering I knew her aunt Tammy was bringing one for a gift!

IMG_6970

IMG_6986

IMG_6996

Both the girls worked on making the decorations with me.  I felt like they turned out really cute.  I’ll be bringing you the tutorials on them next week.

I found all these cups at the dollar store and filled them with stickers, lip gloss, combs, mirrors and gum. 

IMG_7006

Then we had grape juice and limes…

IMG_7008

Here is the birthday banner we created. 

IMG_7010

IMG_7011

IMG_7012

And another banner of pinwheels.

IMG_7015

I ran out of time so we didn’t get any cookies to fill up the tiered tray. But I used some light green tulle to drape around the buffet after I laid the white table cloth on it.  We also spread purple and green confetti all over it that we made with a hole puncher.

IMG_7009

She had a great time with her best friend Lo.

IMG_7022

And she and her great-grandma toasted a glass of cool aid =)

DSCF5120

The cake…

IMG_7075

And a happy Tinker.

IMG_7099

~Sommer

3 comments:

Tammy @ Type A said...

what a pretty tinker bell! love you Bear!

Brandi said...

Aww, you're a good mom! What a sweet party!! Everything looks so nice!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

So cute! Love your decorating and it looks like she had a blast!!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails