21 November 2011

It’s So FLUFFY!

It’s so fluffy I could die! If you haven’t seen Despicable me then disregard the nonsense haha.  I was going to make some of these feather tree’s this year.  I have always admired them and thought how hard could be to glue some feathers onto a tree. 

Well it got hard before the project even started.  Apparently nobody carries the cardboard cones for Christmas projects this year.  And for that matter any time I asked an associate where I could find them they looked at me like I had three heads.

So when I found these three beautifuls full of feathery awesomeness I snatched them up immediately before anyone else could get their sticky little paws on them.  IMG_7742

IMG_7743

IMG_7746

 

Gorgeous right? 

 

Don’t forget to get your entries in for the Shabby Apple giveaway!! Ends Sunday November 27th.

 

 

~Sommer

13 comments:

Sass - aka - Kathy said...

That’s so great! I’d love it for you to add this to my linky party at {http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunday-salvation-show-1.html}.

Kaysi said...

That is so pretty!!

Donna said...

I hopped on over from Homemaker on a Dime to see these beauties. What a great find! Love the fluff!

tickledpinkwithrosesandpearls.com said...

Oh those are sooo beautiful!
I was lucky to have found one a few years ago but have not seen any since.
The display looks gorgeous, I LOVE this time of year!
Kind Regards,
Michele

Katalina Jewelry said...

Spotted these at Homemaker on a dime and had to take a closer look. Very heavenly!

Jamie said...

I LOVE THEM!!

Shannon said...

Very fluffy! And pretty!
Shannon
www.akadesign.ca

Sherika Lovett Alston said...

Beautiful!! I love white for the holidays! I would love for you to come link up at passionatelyperfect.com!! We also have a fab giveaway going on!! Your newest fan!!

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Awesome. I love good intentions of making something...then just buying it is the only option. Good job! I wonder if you can get the cardboard models now? Or would the foam ones work?

Nikki@EverythingUndertheMoon said...

LOL!! I opened this post because of the title! We say that all the time. Love that movie. Those trees are gorgeous! Great find :)

Coleen McCrea Katz said...

I love these!!!

Margaret said...

I saw them at "Home Goods" and love them, but can't have them because my cat would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

You've been featured over at House of Hepworths!

Congrats!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails