7 Easy Recipes- Perfect for Busy Moms I am a mom of five. I get it- life is busy. We need easy recipes- especially during the busy school week. But that is not the only time. What about when you're invited to a potluck? What about when you're hosting a crowd and want an easy dessert? The crockpot is a lifesaver in my house. Today I want to share with you some easy recipes that help simplify my life. Did I mention short ingredient lists are important to me when it comes to busy week night dinner ideas? I hope you find something new you can add to your recipe rotation.
- Crockpot Ravioli- this is the most viewed recipe on my site. Super simple- take frozen ravioli, add your favorite spaghetti sauce and toss this in you crockpot. Cooks in just a few hours.
- Apple Butter Crescent Rolls- this is a simple dessert that is made of apple butter, crescent rolls and powdered sugar. This would be a yummy dessert for a crowd or to serve with your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Honey Catalina Chicken- two ingredients and your crockpot. Dinner could not be easier. Did I mention this chicken comes out incredibly tender?
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole- crowd-pleaser indeed. Serve this with a salad and dinner is done.
- Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler- yes, you can make a cobbler in the crockpot. Who knew? You can easily change out the fruit to one of your choice if blueberries are not your favorite. Next time there is a family gathering, offer to bring the dessert.
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip- this stuff is amazing. You can substitute the mayo for cream cheese. Delicious dip that is perfect for a family game night.
- Easy Pasta Casserole- This is a baked dish that comes together quickly and is perfect for a busy school/work night. The ground Italian sausage gives the casserole a gourmet flavor.
Which new recipe are you most excited to try? Crystal is the author of the site Crystal & Co., where she shares her journey of raising five boys. On her site you will find loads of easy recipes, weekly meal planning inspiration, easy craft ideas, as well as mommy solutions and resources. Join her every Wednesday where she invites you to link up and share your mommy solutions and resources!
Don’t forget to check out my giveaway for a Shabby Apple dress!! Contest ends Sunday.