16 December 2011

Twelve Blogs of Christmas Day 5

Please Welcome Not So Shabby – Shabby Chic!

 
Hello Designer Garden Fans.  I’m Janae from Not So Shabby – Shabby Chic blog!
My home is all decorated for the Holidays... Oh how I love Christmas decorating. It is the one holiday where decorating in white is very normal, which I love since white is my favorite color! Yes, I know white is technically not a color, but it's still my favorite!
I love to sit here and enjoy the fire.
I call this "the forest". I just love all the different types of Christmas trees along my mantle. I have enjoyed collecting them very much.
I just adore my stockings. Still can't believe I found them at Dollar Tree!
The stairs are all decked out!
My entry table was the first thing to be decorated, it was decorated for Christmas just a few days after Halloween.
Happy Holidays!
So fun to decorate an entry. Isn't my giant acorn ornament lovely? It's one of my favorites.
Here's a few more of my favorites...
My Tree 2011
My Babies in their Christmas outfits.
Lacie, Little Bunny Fufu & Bella.

2 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your house looks so great Janae--I am so proud of you! Someday when you have kids they will be thrilled with all your holiday decorating!

Janae said...

Thanks so much again for using my post!! =]

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails