04 January 2012

Shabby Apple SALE!

 

I got some great news today.  Shabby Apple is running a New Years Sale for 20% off the entire site!

(Does not include items from the Side Saddle Line)

We all know how beautiful the dresses are at Shabby Apple, and I think we all have one or two that we’ve been eye balling for a while. 

Dresses from Shabby Apple

 

I don’t know about you but my New Year resolution this year is to have a Shabby Apple dress all my own.  I’m often last to try many things, owning one of these dresses will not be one them lol. 

Dresses from Shabby Apple

 

The sale is running all month long so don’t miss out! Enter the code NEWYEAR at checkout to receive your 20% off!

Once you get your dress come back to this post and enter the link to the blog post showing off your great deal!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Designer Garden friends!

 

~Sommer

0 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails