22 March 2011

Meet Mrs Type A

Hi everyone!  As I continue to procrastinate make lots of progress on the powder bathroom, I thought I would share this awesome blog with you.  Meet Tammy @ Type A Decorating.  She is one funny lady so even when one of her posts don't particularly relate to you, she'll have you in stitches!  Really I think she missed her calling as a stand up comic.

She recently made these adorable Button Flowers.  Aren't they cute?  And you can find the tutorial by clicking on the photo.


She also made this ridiculously cute Moss Letter.  I just started seeing these pop up and they are gaining in popularity fast!  

Go check out her blog if you need some great decorating ideas that are infused with color and off the beaten path.
She also has a great linky party each week called ANYTHING GOES that runs from Tuesday afternoons to Thursday nights.  Go link up!

~Sommer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy is a hoot! She has a zest for life and I like the feel of her blog. The link parties are fun, too.
Love the button flower project. I still need to try these.

Thanks for sharing her, Sommer! Good luck with your powder room!
xo,
Michelle

Unknown said...

LOVE your blog!! Thanks for featuring me and for your sweet words!! You are so creative and adorable! I am your newest follower!

Tammy @ Type A said...

thanks, so much girl!!! xx

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails