21 May 2011

Surviving Armageddon

Since we seem to have escaped Armageddon by the skin of our teeth I decided I should cancel my scheduled good-bye post.  I was certain I’d be blogging from heaven by now or at the very least the children would have been taken up and I would have had a nice long vacation until August! LOL.  Joking.

All jokes aside I don’t usually post personal stuff on this blog but I thought this was a perfect opportunity to post that though I’m not religious I am grateful for each day.  Another day my husband can kiss me good-bye in the morning, another day I get to blog, another day I get to photograph my beautiful girls.  And my goofy tween boy. 

IMG_6610

 

IMG_6615

IMG_6605

IMG_6496

If there is such a thing as judgment day.  I hope god will tell me I was a good mother =)

~Sommer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sommer, I am so glad we are all still here too! As much as I am curious to see the splendor of Heaven, I must admit I kinda like it here on earth too! Your children look so beautiful, did you make the girls dresses?
Hugs, Kim

Val said...

Great post! Your girlies are adorable!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails