10 November 2011

VIP Party 36

Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Thanks to everyone who participated last week and continue to grace us with your projects. The party is only as successful as it’s partiers!

This week I am posting a project of my own along with the highlights.  I was so excited I didn’t want to wait to share it.  I am a color phobe for those of you who don’t know me.  And I’ve been wanting to play with these new colors together for my daughters room.  So finally I got up the nerve and went for it. 

Now… To be totally honest.  I found some amazing transferware, ironstone dishes and vintage silverware over the past week that I am desperate to purchase.  So in painting this piece my hope is to earn the money to buy them.  There I said it.  It was a selfish act.

IMG_7724

IMG_7731

 

IMG_7733

Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...

Rule # 1... There are no rules!

I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...

1. If you want to follow the blog, I wont stop you. This also makes it easier for you to find the party next week!
2. If you want to link back, you know what to do.
3. Party Like A Rock Star!

*!*!Last Parties Highlights!*!*

 

I found this incredible set of stairs at last weeks party that I had to show off this week.  What an amazing transformation!

Falling Down Stairs

And this craft room makeover got my wheels turning big time.  What a fabulous space and I love all the rusty junk pieces that create this artful space!

Craft Room Redo

10 comments:

Judy Bisaya said...

Hi thanks for hosting! nice to meet you! very new in your blog. see you more often.

Anne said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my DC Subway art dresser project!

I am rooting for you to be able to get those "goodies" you have in mind...your paint project is lovely.

All the best!

(I will be linking back to your blog post.)

Alissa@CraftyEndeavor said...

That dresser is so stinkin' cute!

c.w.frosting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love your little pink chest and thank you for hosting your party! I'm joining in on all the fun.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

c.w.frosting said...

Lovely pink dresser SOMMER! I was pattern-phobic until recently & understand where you're coming from. The color looks great!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for hosting. happy saturday (:

Candylei said...

Thank you for letting me join your party! ;-)

Mom Daughter Style said...

these projects are adorable, very creative.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Thanks for highlighting my staircase! So glad you like it.

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails