20 November 2010

Exciting Events

As you may have noticed by the large button below my header,  I am hosting a blog event this year called the "Twelve Blogs of Christmas"!  Starting December 1st- 12th I will be featuring a blog each day highlighting that bloggers home full of Christmas glory.  

There will be ornaments, stockings, handmade decor and possibly some tutorials.  On the final day of the events I will have a "Festival of Tree's" display.  I will compile tree's from many different blogs for a spectacular finale. 

Mark your calendars, you won't want to miss this!  If you're interested in participating I have a few spots open still.  Please email me and if there is still space I will send you back an email with the info.  Don't hesitate, I need all entries submitted by Friday November 26th!

See you there!

3 comments:

* The Design Confidential said...

how exciting! can't wait to see!

Tammy @ Type A said...

me too! i'm so excited! great blog idea!

Sherri said...

Sounds totally fun! Can't wait to see the goodies.

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails