Well here is an update on the progress in the powder bath. I've gotten all the panelling up. Filled all the holes and caulked the seams. Painted the base coat for my harlequin pattern and cut the pieces for the mirror frame. And broke my toe.
|Mrs Type A herself helpin out with gluing the panels.|
|This was when we ran out of glue and tried what we had on hand, E-6000 glue. FAIL!|
|Holes are filled from the nail gun.|
|Broken toe. Don't look too close, I'm in desperate need of a pedi! And it's totally obvious I've been working in the garage in flip flops, hence the broken toe lol. Note to self, wear tennies in the garage!|
|And here is how the bathroom looks today. There is the moulding for the mirror laying on the tile. I have clips on my mirror so I have to take it off and glue it to the wall before I can continue on the framing. |