18 October 2011

Meet My Covered Bridge Week 2

Hi!  I'm Kristen from My Covered Bridge.  I'm SO excited to be a guest blogger today at Designer Garden!  Since I'm still pretty new to this blogging world, let me introduce myself.  I'm a happily married stay-at-home mom with four not so little kids.  My husband, Craig, and I are completely remodeling and decorating a home we bought six years ago.  I love diving into these projects - and now I love sharing them with everyone through my blog!

Here are some of my favorites - A fun and easy Halloween idea - I spray painted pine cones and placed them in a big glass bowl (in the traditional candy corn order).  You can get all of the details here -

I painted an old $8 table for my daughters' room (see the before here) -
And I shared one of my favorite recipes (check it out here) - Rosemary Red Potatoes -
I hope you stop by My Covered Bridge - you can see how I turned an old $10 door into my headboard, how I made a dance floor for my daughter's sweet sixteen party, or what my new kitchen looks like (after we completely gutted the old 1980's version).  And, of course, I'd like to thank Sommer for having me here today! I've had so much fun!

0 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails