13 October 2011

VIP Party 32

Welcome to this weeks V.I.P. party where you can share your Visually.Inspiring.Projects and brag your little hearts out! Thanks to everyone who participated last week and continue to grace us with your projects. The party is only as successful as it’s partiers!

Each week I will choose one (or two) VIP's to feature at the next weeks party. So let's make this short and sweet and get to the rules...

Rule # 1... There are no rules!

I have a few un-rules (as in un-official) if you don't mind humoring me...

1. If you want to follow the blog, I wont stop you. This also makes it easier for you to find the party next week!
2. If you want to link back, you know what to do.
3. Party Like A Rock Star!

*!*!Last Parties Highlights!*!*

I am crazy in love with all the spooky décor over at Dixie Delights.  Halloween is my favorite holiday but I have yet to increase my stash of décor.  So Miss Dixie delights… I have Halloween envy on you!

Halloween fantatic

Now this is a centerpiece I can appreciate!  Check out Alderberry Hill for instructions on making your own.

Resize of Ghoul

5 comments:

Sweet Little Smoothie said...

Thanks for hosting another lovely party :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Sommer! Have a good weekend!

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I can't wait to see what everyone does!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails